In this part of the book Katniss and all of the other participants of
the districts are in a training room where they can find any type of weapons,
except for guns and stuff, so they can show the viewers how good they are at
each thing. After a last diner that Katniss, Peeta, Haimitch and Effie attend
to just the four of them, they have to go to some tubes that will lead them to
the arena. Once they where on the metal circles they waited for sixty seconds,
after that everybody ran to the storage room that had all the weapons they
could of want. Katniss and Peeta had agreed to run directly to the forest but
Katniss take a back pack and then when to the woods. Every night, the show
images in the sky of the people who have died and overtime someone dies the sound
of a cannon fires. An alliance has rise and Peeta is in it. The wanted to kill
Katniss but she was smarter. She manages to get rid of them, but Cato the
leader of the alliance clearly hates Katniss and wants her out. The
participants can receive air packages from their sponsors. Well at last, Rue
took care of Katniss fro two days and now they are going together to make the alliance
loose.
While I was reading, I found something interesting, “My eyes follow the
line of her finger up into the foliage above me. It’s a wasp nest.” What happened
here, was that Rue was at another tree next to Katniss and she has able to see
the wasp nest and tell Katniss to drop it on top of the alliance that was
waiting for her at the feet of the tree. When I read this I realized that Rue
liked Katniss and was willing to help her. I only have one question about this,
and its: How did Rue knew Katniss was there? Did she follow her?
The last paragraph of chapter fifteen, Katniss says, “No, they are not. That’s
the problem, I agree. And for the fist time, I have a plan. A plan that isn’t motivated
by the flight and evasion. An offensive plan. I think we’re going to have to
fix that, Rue.” When Katniss said this I understood that she was tired of
always acting in defensive and she wanted to act in offensive. This tells that
she has a plan that will affect the others, specially the alliance and that she is ready to win The
Hunger Games.
This part of the book had something familiar with the first and it is
that them both are awesome. This part had a lot of action and friendship. I
liked the part where the capitol made Katniss get to where the alliance was and
that she was able to run away from them because it made Katniss kill one of
them when she cut the wasp nest. This book has been really good so far and I hope
its stays this way, and I hope Rue and Katniss stay together and beat everybody
else.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario